New patent pending design for better control and optimal results
Pre-assembled, single-use SafeMatrix and SafeMatrix Contour feature a push-button diverter, slim, textured handle and improved thumbscrew grooves. They create a smooth external surface against which restoration material can be packed and:
- Accelerate the restoration process
- Save valuable chair time
- Increase patient comfort and safety
- Improve results
Why Choose SafeMatrix?
- SafeMatrix is suitable for all MO/OD and MOD cavities, as well as for cusp build-ups and as a protective shield for the neighbouring tooth during preparation.
- May be used with all restorative materials and with wedges and rubber dams.
- Push-button diverter creates band angulation to ensure tight interproximal contact.
- Narrow neck and rounded edges provide easy access and optimal visibility during treatment.
- Each matrix band is individually packaged. As a single-use product, it does not require reprocessing.
- No assembly required.
Safe and gentle
- Eliminates the risk of injuries to gingiva and cheeks often caused by sharp edges or corroded surfaces on metal holders.
Available in two sizes
- 6 mm for molars and larger restorations 4.5 mm for pre-molars and children’s teeth.
Try SafeMatrix NowRequest a FREE sample
Learn how to use Medicom SafeMatrix and SafeMatrix Contour
Just unwrap the preassembled band and secure to tooth following the simple steps in this video.